Attend the 2015 Silverstone Classic as a car/bike club and receive privileged infield access and a whole lot more!
Nowhere will you get to see so many famous and legendary marques lovingly maintained and displayed by their owners. Many car/bike clubs now make the Silverstone Classic their main annual club event. The sheer scale of these displays – some 10,000 car/bikes in 2014 - is a landmark feature of the Silverstone Classic – a real celebration of motoring, auto design and memorabilia.
Registration is free for 2015, our 25th anniversary year, and the benefits to your club include:
- Allocated club display area on the infield of the circuit, including space for club marquee and license to sell club merchandise
- Dedicated booking code for all members giving them access to the Car/Bike Club Display Package - fantastic deals that include 2 x Adult Event Tickets and an infield vehicle display pass
- Invitation for a track parade if your club, marque or a model has a special anniversary
- 10% discount on group bookings of Clubhouse Hospitality
- Official Silverstone Classic signage displaying your car/bike club name (for clubs bringing 10 car/bikes or more)
- Name and short descriptive entry of your club in the event programme
- Club link on the Silverstone Classic website
If you're a car/bike club coordinator then click here to register your car/bike club for 2015
We will then process your registration and issue you with your club’s dedicated booking code giving your members access to Car/Bike Club Display Package