Attend the 2015 Silverstone Classic as a car or bike club and receive privileged infield access and a whole lot more!
Nowhere will you get to see so many famous and legendary marques lovingly maintained and displayed by their owners. Many car and bike clubs now make the Silverstone Classic their main annual club event. The sheer scale of these displays – some 10,000 cars and bikes in 2014 - is a landmark feature of the Silverstone Classic – a real celebration of motoring, auto design and memorabilia.
Registration is free for 2015, our 25th anniversary year, and the benefits to your club include:
- Allocated club display area on the infield of the circuit, including space for club marquee and license to sell club merchandise
- Dedicated booking code for all members giving them access to the Car & Bike Club Display Package - fantastic deals that include 2 x Adult Event Tickets and an infield vehicle display pass
- Invitation for a track parade if your club, marque or a model has a special anniversary
- 10% discount on group bookings of Clubhouse Hospitality
- Official Silverstone Classic signage displaying your car/bike club name (for clubs bringing 10 car/bikes or more)
- Name and short descriptive entry of your club in the event programme
- Club link on the Silverstone Classic website
If you're a car or bike club coordinator then click here to register your car/bike club for 2015
We will then process your registration and issue you with your club’s dedicated booking code giving your members access to Car & Bike Club Display Package