Firmly established as the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival, the mouth-watering line-up for the 2014 Silverstone Classic extravaganza will feature the most exciting racing action including historic Formula One, sports cars, ‘Le Mans’ sports prototype, GT and touring car grids. With over 20 races and over 1000 cars competing the racing action should be thick and fast.
As in previous years, Friday will see a full day of qualifying from every grid, whilst Saturday and Sunday will host over 10 races each day.
The grids invited for 2014 include:
Formula 1, Grand Prix and single seater cars
- Historic Formula One Pre '84
- HGPCA Pre '61 Grand Prix Cars
- HGPCA Pre '66 Grand Prix Cars
- Historic Formula Junior
- Group C Endurance
- ‘Le Mans’ Sports prototypes
- Royal Automobile Club Woodcote Trophy for Pre '56 Sports Cars
- Stirling Moss Trophy for Pre '61 Sports Cars
- Pre '66 GT cars, in association with Chopard
- Royal Automobile Club Tourist Trophy for Historic Cars (Pre '63 GT)
There will be announcements about exciting NEW races and the full lineup over the coming weeks. Watch this space!!!