We are proud to have teamed-up with Alzheimer's Research UK, leading American Motorhome specialist Empire RV and Silverstone Woodlands to offer one lucky winner the chance to win the most amazing luxurious weekend stay for two people at next summer’s Classic. You can enter the prize draw (multiple times if you like!) for a suggested donation of £10, and every penny raised will go towards supporting Alzheimer's Research UK - the nation's leading dementia research charity – in making life-changing breakthroughs in diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure.
Luxury Weekend Stay - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Goose Live Events Ltd, Sweetapple House, Catteshall Road, Godalming, GU7 3DJ.
- To enter the prize draw, entries must either:
- Visit https://silverstone-classic.everydayhero.com/uk/silverstone-classic-2020-prize-draw to enter their details and make a suggested donation of £10 to the event’s official charity, Alzheimer’s Research UK (if entering in this way, multiple entries are possible), OR
- Email email@example.com to enter the draw by providing their name, date of birth, email address, and contact telephone number. In the subject of the email, the following must be included: The Silverstone Classic Prize Draw in support of Alzheimer’s Research UK.
- All eligible entries received in accordance with the above criteria will be entered into the draw.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK is a registered charity (Charity No. 1077089, Scottish Registration No. SC042474. Registered Company No. 3681291). Alzheimer’s Research UK is a limited company registered in England.
- The minimum age of this prize draw has been set at 18. No person under the age of 16 is allowed by law to purchase an entry into a prize draw.
- The prize promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees and their immediate families of Goose Live Events Ltd, Alzheimer’s Research UK, Empire RV, Silverstone Woodlands, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the prize promotion.
- The promotion will close at 23.59 (GMT) on 27 March 2020. Entries received after this closing date will be treated as a donation and not entered into the draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 72 hours of the Closing Date. There will be one winner who will be the first entry drawn.
- The winner must be available to attend the Silverstone Classic on all three days (31 July, 1 August and 2 August 2020).
- The prize includes: A pair of weekend tickets to the event, exclusive use of an Empire RV luxury motorhome for two people at Silverstone Woodlands on the nights of Thursday (30 July), Friday (31 July), Saturday night (1 August) and Sunday night (2 August); ‘Parc Ferme’ VIP hospitality in the Silverstone Wing on Sunday including: luxury breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea, including wine, beer & soft drinks, also includes use of the VIP courtesy car shuttle service for accessing the Wing on Sunday; access for two to the Silverstone Auctions sale throughout the weekend in the Silverstone Wing; a ride in a course car for two on track on Sunday; a £10 voucher per person for use at your choice of food outlet within the Circuit (excludes the Silverstone Woodlands caterers) on each of the Friday and Saturday of the event; one back stage tour of the concert stage area for two on either Friday or Saturday; access for two to the private “Wild Goose” concert bar with complimentary drinks on Friday and Saturday evenings; a voucher for two people to visit The Silverstone Experience over the weekend of the Classic plus your own guide book; the chance to wave the chequered flag on a race.
- The prize does not include travel to and from the Silverstone Circuit or any additional expenditure associated with taking the prize.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by email phone on Monday 30 March 2020. If we cannot contact a winner or if a winner does not supply the requested information by 5pm on Tuesday 31 March, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, in whole or part. The prize is non-transferable and is not for re-sale.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity relating to this prize promotion with no further recompense.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The winner’s details will need to be passed to our authorised partner companies to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of this competition prize but only with their permission.
- The winner’s attendance at the event is conditional on acceptance of the event terms and conditions by both them and their guest. These are detailed here.
- The charity partner, Alzheimer’s Research UK, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.