The Silverstone Classic is the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival. It is as an annual celebration of historic motor racing and classic cars which takes place annually at the Home of British Motorsport.
The exciting, action-packed weekend features:
- 1,000 classic and historic cars racing on the world famous Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
- 100,000 visitors with unprecedented access to not one but two full paddocks
- 120 car clubs participating in impressive track parades and displays
- 10,000 classic and historic cars on display on the infield.
Complementing the classic cars throughout the weekend are a wide variety of fun, family-friendly, activities and live concerts on Friday and Saturday night help give the event its reputation for Rocking and Racing.
With so much going on, there are countless opportunities for news and feature content and our event team is on hand to help you with any enquiries or comments you may have and can provide assistance with the following, plus much more:
- Accreditation (when it opens for the 2018 event in the new year)
- Editorial support
- Accessing images
- Scheduling your time at the event
- Setting up interviews
The Silverstone Classic annually welcomes vehicles of significant historical interest, celebrity drivers and an abundance of passion for racing classic cars – all with their own individual stories.
With numerous attractions for all the family, visitors range from die-hard petrol-head car-enthusiasts to those who merely having a passing interest and attend just to soak up the atmosphere at one of Britain’s most iconic sporting venues, plus everyone in between.
Contact us with any queries or ideas you’d like to discuss. Email: SilverstoneClassic@MPACreative.com