A full HTCC grid to offer epic showdown.
- See Jacques Villeneuve’s victorious Williams FW18 from 1996
- Hear Mika Hakkinen’s winning McLaren MP4-16A from 2001
- United Autosports entries enhance Legends of Modern F1’ line-up
- Jackie Stewart’s 1970 March 701 makes racing return at the Classic
FW18 and MP4-16A to storm Silverstone.
- Tickets to the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival
- A flat-out trip down memory lane for all the family
- Share the experience by giving dad the gift of a ticket this Father’s Day
A great way to spoil dad!
- American muscle cars out in force to mark UK club’s 20th birthday
- Special display and anniversary track parade on Saturday
- Car and Bike Clubs Display Package open until the end of May
Silverstone Classic celebrates motoring milestones.
A very special parade of 50 HSCC cars.
- 50-car parade to mark 50 years of the Historic Sports Car Club
- Racing single-seaters, GTs, sportscars and touring cars on track
- The organising Club behind the on-track action at the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival
- Biggest Media Day yet promises quantity and quality at summer spectacular
- Bikes and sidecars join cars on action-packed family-friendly bill
- Freddie Hunt celebrates father James’ F1 title triumph in McLaren M23
- 1966 World Cup celebrations remembered in car football match
Big announcements ahead of the biggest Classic yet.
The Silverstone Classic is proud to announce that Prostate Cancer UK has been appointed as its Official Charity Partner for the next three years.