- New Year brings new automotive anniversaries
- The perfect backdrop for car clubs to celebrate milestones
- Lamborghini, Viper and Westfield track parades
- Can-Am celebration grows into a 2016 race series
- 50th anniversary celebration culminates at Silverstone Classic
- Three-venue challenge adds to the birthday excitement Early Bird tickets available, making the perfect Christmas gift
Next summer we’re celebrating the 50th anniversary of the legendary Can-Am Championship at Silverstone Classic with a pair of very special commemoration races which will be the culmination of a three-round Can-Am 50 Interserie Challenge.
Silverstone Classic will be out in force with some stars of the four-wheeled variety as the spotlight shines on a very special showcase of the grids to feature on the action-packed racecard at next year’s event.
The perfect Christmas gift for classic car fans.
- Weekend ticket prices frozen at 2015 levels
- New Family Ticket provides extra savings
- Discounted Early Bird tickets make great Christmas gifts
- 29-31 July dates announced for next summer’s three-day festival
- 2016 extravaganza will build on Silver Jubilee successes
- More unrivalled grids, track parades and car club displays
- ITV4 to screen highlights of Silver Jubilee extravaganza
- Special grid to celebrate 50 years of Can-Am sports cars
- More Legends of Modern Formula One planned for 2016
- Curtain comes down on record-breaking 25th Silverstone Classic
- Three-day festival welcomes its first ever 100,000 strong crowd
- Stunning air display and Status Quo entertain thousands on Saturday night
- The Silver Sunday Car Parade presented by Admiral Classic Car Insurance was one of Silver Sunday's many highlights
- A huge programme of action-packed races provides spectacular sight
One of the many special Silver Jubilee initiatives introduced at this weekend’s record-breaking Silverstone Classic (24-26 July) saw prestigious new awards honouring the driving forces behind the circuit’s first-ever historic motor sport festival 25 years ago: Mervyn Garton and Stuart Graham.
- Cooper Monaco is bought on Thursday and raced on Saturday
- Silverstone Classic produces yet more unforgettable stories
- Largest ever single day Classic crowd witness packed schedule of races
- Touring car stars steal the show with a number of standout victories
- Record Masters F1 grid and International Trophy dusk race among highlights
- Status Quo rock thousands of fans into the night