Triumph celebrate their racing heritage at Silverstone.
- Biggest ever HTCC grid brings new dimension to 2016 Classic
- Rovers, Capris, CSLs, Camaros and Jaguars renew old rivalries
- Star drivers include Rob Huff, Jeff Allam and Patrick Watts
A full HTCC grid to offer epic showdown.
FW18 and MP4-16A to storm Silverstone.
- See Jacques Villeneuve’s victorious Williams FW18 from 1996
- Hear Mika Hakkinen’s winning McLaren MP4-16A from 2001
- United Autosports entries enhance Legends of Modern F1’ line-up
- Jackie Stewart’s 1970 March 701 makes racing return at the Classic
- Tickets to the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival
- A flat-out trip down memory lane for all the family
- Share the experience by giving dad the gift of a ticket this Father’s Day
A great way to spoil dad!
Silverstone Classic celebrates motoring milestones.
- American muscle cars out in force to mark UK club’s 20th birthday
- Special display and anniversary track parade on Saturday
- Car and Bike Clubs Display Package open until the end of May
- 50-car parade to mark 50 years of the Historic Sports Car Club
- Racing single-seaters, GTs, sportscars and touring cars on track
- The organising Club behind the on-track action at the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival
A very special parade of 50 HSCC cars.
- Biggest Media Day yet promises quantity and quality at summer spectacular
- Bikes and sidecars join cars on action-packed family-friendly bill
- Freddie Hunt celebrates father James’ F1 title triumph in McLaren M23
- 1966 World Cup celebrations remembered in car football match