One of the many special Silver Jubilee initiatives introduced at this weekend’s record-breaking Silverstone Classic (24-26 July) saw prestigious new awards honouring the driving forces behind the circuit’s first-ever historic motor sport festival 25 years ago: Mervyn Garton and Stuart Graham.
- Cooper Monaco is bought on Thursday and raced on Saturday
- Silverstone Classic produces yet more unforgettable stories
- Largest ever single day Classic crowd witness packed schedule of races
- Touring car stars steal the show with a number of standout victories
- Record Masters F1 grid and International Trophy dusk race among highlights
- Status Quo rock thousands of fans into the night