Take to the road with the RetroRun
The RetroRun is a road run for classic cars (pre-1999 or those of special interest) that takes place as an integrated part of the Silverstone Classic.
It starts on the Saturday morning of the Classic from Stowe House (five minutes from the circuit), and follows a circa 100-mile road route providing a stunning driving experience passing many other places of interest en route before returning to the heart of the Classic on Saturday afternoon with an exclusive, dedicated area inside the circuit for displaying all the RetroRun cars.
The following day, RetroRunners have a unique opportunity to drive their cars around the iconic Grand Prix track in a revered parade lap*.
Full details relating to the 2019 RetroRun - including information on the route - will be available over the next few months but the RetroRun package includes:
- Two adult three-day event tickets for the Silverstone Classic
- An ‘infield’ vehicle pass giving special access to a display area with other RetroRunners within the heart of the event for all three days
- A visit to a place of interest along the route
- A ‘Tulip’ style road book
- Rally plaque for your car
- A unique opportunity to drive your car around the iconic Grand Prix track in a revered parade lap on the Sunday of the event*.