Take to the road with the RetroRun
The Silverstone Classic RetroRun is a road run for classic cars (pre-1999 or those of special interest) that takes place as an integrated part of the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival, the Silverstone Classic. The RetroRun starts on the Saturday morning of the Silverstone Classic (27 July) close by at the magnificent Stowe House, and participants take part in a 100-mile route, carefully selected to provide a fantastic driving experience. This takes in special places of interest visiting the newly-opened Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works. Here entrants will gain exclusive access to rare Lightweight E type and XKSS cars, the XJ220 servicing area, E type and Range Rover Reborn, as well as the complete Classic Collection. The run ends in the very heart of the Silverstone Classic event at the exclusive, dedicated RetroRun area inside the Circuit*.
The RetroRun package includes:
- Two adult three-day event tickets for the Silverstone Classic (Already bought your tickets? Don’t worry, there is an option for you to buy a RetroRun add-on).
- An ‘infield’ vehicle pass giving special access to a display area with other RetroRunners within the heart of the event for all three days.
- A welcoming tea or coffee on arrival at Stowe House.
- Visit to Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works for two people.
- A ‘Tulip’ style Road Book for your chosen route.
- Rally plaque for your car.
- A unique opportunity to drive your car around the iconic Grand Prix track in a revered Parade lap on the Sunday of the event (28 July)*.
The route (which runs in two directions) for Saturday 27 July is detailed as follows:
Stowe – Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works – Silverstone (100 mls)
- Depart from Stowe House
- British Motor Museum
- Jaguar Land Rover Gaydon Centre
- Aston Martin Headquarters
- Wappenbury Hall
- An exclusive visit to Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works
- Ashby St Ledgers
- Royal Ordnance Depot
- Arrive Silverstone Classic
Mileages are approximate. The places listed are on or near the routes but may be subject to change.
Entry is included to Stowe House and Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works only. It is neither a speed event nor a competition.