The 2019 RetroRun package included:
- Two adult three-day event tickets for the Silverstone Classic.
- An ‘infield’ vehicle pass giving special access to a display area with other RetroRunners within the heart of the event for all three days.
- A welcoming tea or coffee on arrival at Stowe House.
- Visit to Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works - Jaguar Land Rover's commitment to the future of classic cars is epitomised by their brand-new purpose-built Classic facility - the largest of its kind in the world. The 14,000m2 state-of-the-art Classic Works facility has seen the company consolidate all of the Classic operations under one roof, comprising 54 individual workshop bays and strip down areas, a dedicated engine shop, and space for 480 vehicles... and you could see what it's all about as part of the RetroRun!
- A ‘Tulip’ style Road Book for your chosen route.
- Rally plaque for your car.
- A unique opportunity to drive your car around the iconic Grand Prix track in a revered Parade lap on the Sunday of the event (28 July)*.
- A 10% discount on Friday bookings made in Clubhouse hospitality. Details of the discount code will be included within your RetroRun confirmation details.
The route (which runs in two directions) for Saturday 27 July is detailed as follows:
Stowe – Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works – Silverstone (100 mls)
- Depart from Stowe House
- British Motor Museum
- Jaguar Land Rover Gaydon Centre
- Aston Martin Headquarters
- Wappenbury Hall
- An exclusive visit to Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works
- Ashby St Ledgers
- Royal Ordnance Depot
- Arrive Silverstone Classic
Mileages are approximate.
Entry is included to Stowe House and Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works only. It is neither a speed event nor a competition.
To enquire about taking part in the RetroRun in 2020, please email RetroRun@silverstoneclassic.com