About Silverstone Woodlands*
On the doorstep of the circuit, Silverstone Woodlands is ideally positioned to offer the very best, most convenient camping experience at the Classic... which is why we have partnered with them as the official campsite* for the event. We act as a reseller of the camping here in order to provide a one-stop shop for you to buy tickets to enjoy your full-weekend festival experience with us.
Benefits at Woodlands include:
- The campsite entrance is only 250 metres from the circuit’s Gate 15
- You can arrive from 09:00 on Thursday 25th July and stay until midday on Monday 27th July
- A complimentary shuttle service – hop on the shuttle, there’s no need to walk
- Permanent purpose-built toilets (clean!) and showers (hot!)
- Quality onsite food caterers at the Petrol Head Pub
- A campsite shop selling all your daily essentials
- Site security – feel safe with a team of qualified security staff patrolling the site
There is also a dedicated area for our disabled visitors situated next to the toilet and shower facilities.
All vehicle types are welcome including cars, campervans and motorhomes - when booking, you just need to specify whether you are arriving in a car or a "live-in" vehicle. Whilst there is no formal restriction on pitch size, please keep your pitch to a reasonable size to ensure there is enough room for everybody.
If you are attending with a car club, it may be possible for an early arriving representative to reserve space for fellow car club campers upon arrival.
Electrical hook-ups are available for an additional fee. Simply add this as an extra to your order.
If you want to join us for the full festival weekend experience and want to camp but don't have a tent of your own, there is an option to take advantage of pre-erected tents with Pillow at Silverstone Woodlands. More details are available here.