About Silverstone Woodlands*
On the doorstep of the circuit, Silverstone Woodlands is ideally positioned to offer the very best, most convenient camping experience at the Classic... which is why we have partnered with them as the official campsite* for the event. We act as a reseller of the camping here in order to provide a one-stop shop for you to buy tickets to enjoy your full-weekend festival experience with us.
Benefits at Woodlands include:
- The campsite entrance is only 250 metres from the circuit’s Gate 15
- You can arrive from 09:00 on Thursday 25th July and stay until midday on Monday 29th July
- A complimentary shuttle service – hop on the shuttle, there’s no need to walk
- Permanent purpose-built toilets (clean!) and showers (hot!)
- Quality onsite food caterers at the Petrol Head Pub
- A campsite shop selling all your daily essentials
- Site security – feel safe with a team of qualified security staff patrolling the site
There is also a dedicated area for our disabled visitors situated next to the toilet and shower facilities.