Tickets to the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival represent excellent value. Each and every ticket to the event includes:
- A packed schedule of the best historic racing on the famous GP circuit.
- Full access to the paddocks providing the chance to get close to the cars and talk to the drivers.
- Access to the grandstands for great viewing as well as big screens around the Circuit.
- Summer of Love tribute on Friday night with The Bootleg Beatles headlining.
- Sounds of the 80’s on Saturday night with both Tony Hadley and The Dire Straits Experience on the bill.
- A vintage funfair
- Parking... and so much more!
... all within the ticket price.
There’s so much going on with qualifying on Friday followed by racing for the silverware on Saturday and Sunday and so much off-track activity to enjoy too. Why not join us for all 3 days and take advantage of savings when buying a 3-day weekend ticket? There’s also a special family weekend ticket.
Entrance to Silverstone Classic is by advance ticket only.
To qualify for a child's ticket, children must be 16 or under at the time of the event. Entry is free for children aged 0 to 5 at the time of the event but you must order a ticket.