During the event, the JET Village Green was the perfect place to get a bite to eat, something to drink, or just sit down and relax. There was a big screen showing all the racing, so you didn't need to miss any of the track action.
There was plenty going on for all the family to enjoy, with:
- The JET Big Wheel offering panoramic views of the circuit
- Traditional funfair rides, including the helter-skelter, dodgems, Miami Trip, carousel, and the big caterpillar coaster
- The F1 Pitstop challenge
- The JET virtual reality motion simulator & play-seat virtual reality simulators
- Daily treasure hunt, which started at the JET HUB at 14:45 every day. The first to take a picture of all the secret locations between 15:00 – 17:00 and report back won tons of amazing prizes, including an Amazon Echo Dot! The secret locations were revealed on the day at 14:45.
- 9 hole Crazy Golf
- Meet and greets with race car driver and JET brand ambassador, Nicolas Hamilton, who was there with his Renault Clio Cup car.
- Mike Brewer's Car Clinics
- The British Motor Museum
- A replica Spitfire fired up its engine on the hour throughout the event*
- Face Painting*
- The JET vintage tanker
- Free WIFI, courtesy of JET
*Whilst the majority of the above items are provided at no cost, those items marked with an * were chargeable.
For the younger family members, JET once again provided a quiet activity corner for parents to ‘take five’ with their toddlers and younger children. This was all provided for free, courtesy of JET.
To see updates of what was going on at the JET village Green throughout the Silverstone Classic 2018, follow JET on Instagram and Twitter (@JETPETROL).