During the event, the JET Village Green is the perfect place to get a bite to eat, something to drink, or just sit down and relax. There's also a big screen showing all the racing too, so you don't need to miss any of the track action.
There's plenty going on for all the family to enjoy, with:
- The JET Big Wheel offering panoramic views of the circuit
- Traditional funfair rides, including the helter-skelter, dodgems, Miami Trip, carousel, and the big caterpillar coaster
- The F1 Pitstop challenge
- The JET virtual reality motion simulator & play-seat virtual reality simulators
- 9 hole Crazy Golf
- Meet and greets with race car driver and JET brand ambassador, Nicolas Hamilton, who'll be there with his Renault Clio Cup car. Pop by, check out the car and see what times he will be there for an autograph.
- Mike Brewer's Car Clinics
- The British Motor Museum
- A replica Spitfire firing up its engine on the hour throughout the event*
- Face Painting*
- The JET vintage tanker
- Free WIFI, courtesy of JET
*Whilst the majority of the above items are provided at no cost, those items marked with an * are chargeable.
For the younger family members, JET are once again providing a quiet activity corner for parents to ‘take five’ with their toddlers and younger children. This is all provided for free, courtesy of JET.
To keep updated about what is going on at the JET village Green throughout the weekend you can follow JET on Instagram and Twitter (@JETPETROL).