2021 Ticket Launch Prize Draw
The following terms and conditions apply to those entered into The Classic’s Golden Ticket Prize Draw as a result of buying event tickets to the 2021 event in the first week of ticket sales!
- The promoter of this competition is Silverstone Circuits Limited, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester Northamptonshire, NN12 8TN (the Promoter).
- All those buying tickets to The Classic, 2021 before midnight on Friday 9 October will automatically be entered into a prize draw and be in with a chance of winning one of a range of prizes.
- The prize options include:
- A pair of weekend general admission tickets to the Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2021
- A ride in a course car and a tour of Race Control during The Classic
- A pass to the backstage Green Room on either Friday or Saturday evening of The Classic
- A Silverstone Single Seater Drive Experience* (this won’t be during the event itself)
- A full set of 4 tyres up to and including 19” (subject to availability), courtesy of Yokohama HPT. The tyres will be delivered to any UK address (home, office or tyre fitting depot) but the tyre fitting is at the winner’s cost (Black Ticket)
- Chelsea FC merchandise, courtesy of Yokohama HPT (Blue Ticket)
- The Closing Date for the prize draw will be midnight on Friday 9 October and winners will be drawn at random within four weeks of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted via email and if we cannot contact a winner or if a winner does not supply the requested information within one week of contact initially being made, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, in whole or part. The prize is non-transferable and is not for re-sale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Promoter of any special access requirements when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity relating to this prize promotion with no further recompense.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The winner’s details may need to be passed to our authorised partner companies to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of this competition prize but only with their permission.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
* For the Single Seater Drive Experience, the driver must be: aged 18 or over; between 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 4ins tall (contact us if you’re over 6ft 4ins)' a maximum weight of 18 stone; wearing a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted) for the experience; and hold a full UK manual driving licence for at least one year (international full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English) - please bring it on the day.