At the 2016 Silverstone Classic a number of James Hunt’s most notable road and racing cars will be on display to mark the 40th anniversary of his memorable Formula One World Championship winning seaso ...
Full preview to the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival
- Touring car hero Patrick Watts readies three pocket rockets for Silverstone reunion
- Historic return for giant-killing hot hatches after 30-year absence
- Three more great reasons not to miss Tin Top Sunday at the Classic
Three giant-killing MG Metro Turbos will take to the track
The Art of Performance - F-Type.
- Jaw-dropping Art of Performance Tour comes to Silverstone
- Go drifting in an F-TYPE and take home film of your experience
- Jaguar XJ14 holds the Silverstone Classic circuit lap record
- C-types, D-types and E-types all in racing action
- Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid tops eye-catching official display
- Special celebrations to mark 40 years of transaxle’ models
- Rare 924 GTR comes under the Silverstone Auctions’ hammer
- Group C grids feature iconic 956 and 962 prototypes from the 1980s
Porsche will be out in force at the Classic this year
Reef, the band behind classic 90s earworm Place Your Hands, are heading to the Silverstone Classic on the crest of a wave after supporting Coldplay in front of two sell-out Wembley crowds. The next ic ...
- Special celebrations to mark 40th anniversary of title-winning campaign
- Hunt cars on show and racing on the famous Grand Prix circuit
- Trophies and memorabilia from the epic 1976 season on display
- Freddie Hunt drives championship-winning McLaren for Channel 4 F1 show
40th Anniversary of Hunt's 1976 victory celebrated.
- 40 years on, the mighty AMC Javelin is ready to roar again
- Return of the iconic US muscle car from the seventies
- Another great addition to sparkling Tin Top Sunday line-up