- Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid tops eye-catching official display
- Special celebrations to mark 40 years of transaxle’ models
- Rare 924 GTR comes under the Silverstone Auctions’ hammer
- Group C grids feature iconic 956 and 962 prototypes from the 1980s
Porsche will be out in force at the Classic this year
Reef, the band behind classic 90s earworm Place Your Hands, are heading to the Silverstone Classic on the crest of a wave after supporting Coldplay in front of two sell-out Wembley crowds. The next ic ...
- Special celebrations to mark 40th anniversary of title-winning campaign
- Hunt cars on show and racing on the famous Grand Prix circuit
- Trophies and memorabilia from the epic 1976 season on display
- Freddie Hunt drives championship-winning McLaren for Channel 4 F1 show
40th Anniversary of Hunt's 1976 victory celebrated.
- 40 years on, the mighty AMC Javelin is ready to roar again
- Return of the iconic US muscle car from the seventies
- Another great addition to sparkling Tin Top Sunday line-up
40 years on this popular muscle car makes its racing return.
- World GP Bike Legends makes its UK debut at Silverstone Classic
- World Champions including Wayne Gardner, Freddie Spencer, and Phil Read
Triumph celebrate their racing heritage at Silverstone.
- Biggest ever HTCC grid brings new dimension to 2016 Classic
- Rovers, Capris, CSLs, Camaros and Jaguars renew old rivalries
- Star drivers include Rob Huff, Jeff Allam and Patrick Watts
A full HTCC grid to offer epic showdown.
- See Jacques Villeneuve’s victorious Williams FW18 from 1996
- Hear Mika Hakkinen’s winning McLaren MP4-16A from 2001
- United Autosports entries enhance Legends of Modern F1’ line-up
- Jackie Stewart’s 1970 March 701 makes racing return at the Classic